Review of “The Persistent Road” by Tim Bishop

The Persistent Road by Tim Bishop tells of a sixty year old man named Doug. The reader is taken on a adventurous bicycle journey with Doug as he struggles to deal with life’s circumstances after losing his job and his wife. Doug, like many, is on a journey to find the purpose of earthly life. He encounters many people who will have a huge impact on his physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. One person that he meets, Lauren, plays s major part in the plot of the story and also in Doug’s life. Doug has a great deal of anger built up, and there are many situations in his past for which he needs to work on forgiveness. This is a very well written book and one the reader is sure to enjoy!

I received a complimentary copy from the author. The opinions in this review are my own.

One Reply to “Review of “The Persistent Road” by Tim Bishop”

1. I loved the book! Each time a read a story, I always rate it by the engagement I have in the character’s lives. This tale did not disappoint! I had to keep reading to find out how they were going to handle different situations. I felt myself caring for them and cheering them on. I also know it’s a good read when I’m sad it’s over! I wanted to keep hearing about how they are doing as if it was real! Great job Tim! 5 stars!