Review of “Silent Shadows” by Natalie Walters

Silent Shadows is the third and final book in the Harbored Secrets series.  After reading the book, I no longer know which of the three is my favorite instead I might have to say that reading them as one continuous story would be my favorite. Though each book can be read and enjoyed separately I would recommend reading them all and in order. I find that each one is good but it is even better if you read them all and in order. So in the final book you have two new main characters. Only one of these main characters has been introduced previously, Pecca. The new main character we are introduced to is Colton. Colton is struggling like a lot of us with what happens when what you planned for is disrupted by something unexpected. He is having trouble remembering and accepting that sometimes our plans aren’t what God has for us and what God has for us is better than anything we could come up with. These struggles are effecting his relationships with the people around him. As for Pecca, she is dealing with something that she thinks has to do with her past. But what she doesn’t know is that it has do with something else completely. If you want to know more, then you’ll have to get the book and read it for yourself. You won’t regret it.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.