Review of “The Prince of Valor” by Susan May Warren

This is the third and last book in the “Global Search and Rescue” series. The main character of the first book was Orion Starr. Jake Silver was the main character of the second book and now this book’s main character is Hamilton Jones. All three guys appear in all three books in some way which is why I would definitely advise you to read not only all three books, but definitely read them in order. This series has seen action from the very first book to the last; however, I feel that the action has been building meaning the second book had more action than the first and this book has more action than the second. Susan May Warren does an excellent job of creating her characters, their lives and backgrounds as well as the fictional world in which they live. She does such a good job of describing everything that I have no problem picturing myself right in the middle of the story. If you like action-packed and mysterious novels, then you will love this one.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.