Review of “The Key to Love” by Betsy St. Amant

This is my first book by Betsy St. Amant and I was hooked after just the first chapter. Don’t worry I am not going to give away a lot about the book because then you would not be able to experience the joy of reading it in the same way but I will just say that one thing that Betsy mentions in that first chapter reminded me of a movie called The Princess Diaries. Also, there is one part of the story that I can definitely say tells me if you loved Courtney Walsh’s Paper Hearts book then you will love this one too. Betsy does such an amazing job of describing things that I can picture myself sitting right there inside Pastry Puff and drinking a cup of coffee while eating a really great macaroon! Even if for some reason you are not drawn in just by looking at the gorgeous cover of this book I still ask that if you like romance books with a little bit of comedy thrown in that you give this book a chance. I just don’t believe you’ll regret it if you do.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of the book in order to give an honest review.