Review of “Shift Your Thinking for a Deeper Faith” by Dean Del Sesto

“Shift Your Thinking for a Deeper Faith: 99 ways to strengthen your relationship with God, others and yourself” by Dean Del Sesto is the first book I have encountered by this author. I thought it would be a good read because I can also use help in strengthening my relationship with my Lord and Savior. First of, I have to say I like that in his introduction the author mentions that this book is not meant to be read like say you would read a fiction novel. Fast and ready to find out if the lovebirds get together or the criminal is caught or if by chance there is going to be a sequel in which the first book just leaves you hanging. It is to read slow and with purpose. As the subtitle mentions, the there are 99 ways mentioned in the book which make up 99 chapters. The best part about that is that each chapter is short and therefore doesn’t take long to read. This goes well with the fact that Dean Del Sesto mentions that it can be read out of order as well. Each chapter also has a question at the end in order to get you thinking about the main idea of the chapter in relation to your own life and situation. I will definitely be using the book as a reference and something to refer back to time again because I don’t know about you but I don’t always learn a lesson the first time.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.