Review of “Don’t Keep Silent” by Elizabeth Goddard

“Don’t Keep Silent” is the third book in the “Uncommon Justice” series by Elizabeth Goddard. Each of the books in this series are about one of three brothers.  The first book called “Never Let Go” was about Austin McKade.  The second book called “Always Look Twice” was about Heath McKade.  And this last book of the series is about the last brother, Liam McKade.  This is the second book I have read by her.  I will say that one thing I have noticed between this book and the other one I read by Elizabeth Goddard is that she does not have long chapters which I really like because it makes the book feel like a faster read.  However, her books have been so good that they keep my attention and might feel like a fast read without the chapters not being too long. She has a way of bringing her characters to life and making you feel like you are going on their journey right along with them.  In this novel, you will meet back up with Liam McKade to whom you were also introduced to in the previous novel.  Liam is approached by Rae Burke to whom he previously worked with to help her locate her sister-in-law.  Not only do you get to go along with them on their search but you also learn about their past working relationship.  One of the best things I have found about this book is that she keeps you on your toes throughout the book by not revealing everything all at once or too soon.  This seems like a common occurrence with Elizabeth Goddard’s books though I have only read two.  I would bet that she does well with keeping you in suspense in her other books as well.  I can honestly say I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.