Review of “Until I Met You” by Tari Faris

“Until I Met You” is the second book in the Restoring Heritage series by Tari Faris.  The first book is called “You Belong with Me” which I previously reviewed for Revell.  At the end of “You Belong with Me”, there was an excerpt from “Until I Met You” and while I normally choose not to read these because I do not want to be too excited about the next book since I am not a patient person.  I did read this one and I have to say I was hooked and wishing this book was coming out the next day.  However, it was obviously not coming out the next day but I knew it would be worth the wait.  I was not disappointed in the least once I started reading this book.  The one of the main characters in this book was a minor character mentioned in the first one.  Tari does a great job re-introducing Libby Kingsley to the reader.  As well as several of the other characters such as Luke, Hannah, Olivia, and Nate from the first book. Libby comes to live in Heritage in order to be the new librarian but what she does not realize is that the Heritage library is not like any other library that she has ever been in.  She arrives at the house of her brother, Luke, and his wife, Hannah, to chaos and things do not get any better when she meets their neighbor, Austin Williams.  Austin has moved to town in order to work on the town square that Hannah has gotten the town to agree to fix up.  After Libby and Austin meet for the first time, things get very interesting.  If you want to know all about it, then you need to get this book so you can enjoy and read it for yourself.  Also, I have to say that to fully enjoy this book you will want to have read the first one as well.  If you have not, then also get “You Belong with Me”.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.