Review of “Someone Found” by Teresa Tysinger

This is the third book in the Laurel Cove series. They do not have to be read together nor in order though I would just because I prefer to read books in a series in order especially when some of the characters from the previous books show up in future books. Someone Found starts out with an action packed scene which really grabbed my attention. It is also how the two main characters, Quinn McAlister and Eli Moreland, meet for the first time. Each of these characters bring an intriguing dynamic to the book with their very different personalities. And the best thing is that the main characters’ personalities are not the only good ones. You know it is going to be an excellent book when you love the secondary characters just as much as the main ones. I love the North Carolina mountains and find myself wishing that I could visit this town and these people.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.

2 Replies to “Review of “Someone Found” by Teresa Tysinger”

1. Thank you so much for allowing me to be an early reader of it! And to other readers, I also recommend the first two books in this series.