Review of “Finding His Family” by Christina Miller

This is my first book by Christina Miller. In “Finding His Family”, Abe Armstrong runs a gym in his hometown of Natchez which is where he has his first encounter with his wife that he abandoned four years prior. Unbeknownst to him, she was pregnant at the time. However, he finds out about his daughter on this same encounter at the gym when Rosemary brings her dad for his boxing class to help with his Parkinson’s disease. Unlike a lot of the books I have recently read where a guy does not realize he is a father, I think this is the first one I have read where the couple was married and then the guy left but they never got divorced. I think that adds an interesting twist to this particular story. I really enjoyed reading this book. It was well written and I loved that you find out Abe does not want his gym to fail because that would mean the boxing class would have to end. The same boxing class he started specifically for the pastor that helped his family as a kid. I found that this novel definitely pulled at my heartstrings.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.