Review of “Christmas in Winter Hill” by Melody Carlson

First let me start with the fact that I love Christmas as well as Christmas books.  I love them so much that I will now read them anytime of the year.  I am also a big fan of not only Melody Carlson, but her Christmas books are some of my favorites.  I am pretty sure that I have read all of her Christmas books and I have even read some of her other fiction novels.  She is an excellent author.  And on that note, I was really looking forward to reading “Christmas at Winter Hill” and it did not disappoint me at all.  As with her other Christmas books, you find yourself rooting for the main character.  In this book, you are rooting for the main character’s Christmas to finally be a good one which in turn will change her attitude toward Christmas.  Throughout the story, you will be surprised by some twists that you might not have expected to occur.  What are those twists you ask? Well you will just have to read it to find out.  I do believe that you also will not be disappointed that you got this book.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.