Review of “You Belong with Me” by Tari Faris

“You Belong With Me” written by Tari Faris was the first time I had encountered this author. It takes place in a small town in the northern part of the United States. Like with many small older towns, time has taken its toll. When this happens, there is usually one or more people who desire to see it revived. If you are a nostalgic, sentimental person, this book will tug at your heart. This book will appeal to those looking for romance and an element of mystery. The story deals with struggling relationships, trust issues and misunderstandings. Have you ever felt like you had to fix things or that you needed to be in control? Do you think God has a plan for your life? Scripture tells us in Jeremiah 29:11 that God does indeed have a plan for our lives. Faris’s book is an example of what might transpire in our lives if we give God control and wait on His perfect timing. I would highly recommend this book. It appears there will be a sequel, and I cannot wait to read it.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book in order to give an honest review.