Review of “Autumn Skies” by Denise Hunter

This is the third book in the “A Bluebell Inn Romance” series. I will start off by saying that you will definitely enjoy this book better if you have not only read the other two but read them in order. Though if you have not, then you will still enjoy this book. As always Denise Hunter has a way of writing her characters and their story that just draws you in from the very beginning. This book is one that you won’t want to put down so be sure you have the time to read it in one sitting if possible or you will have to go through the struggle of putting it down. I do not want to give anything away about the book but the way this book ends will not disappoint those who love a good happy ending. If you read the other two books then you will have already read the stories of Molly and Levi Bennett which are Grace Bennett’s siblings. Grace Bennett is the main female character in the book and her leading man is Wyatt Jennings. She is so down to earth. I could see us becoming friends though I’m not as outdoorsy as she is.